Septic tanks must be cleaned in order to prevent overflow and blockage. The process of pumping and cleaning septic tanks should be completed on a regular basis by a professional septic company. The size of the tank and the level of its use should be used to determine how often the tank will need maintenance. If you fail to pump out the septic tanks on a regular basis, you can experience failure of the septic tank and incur expensive costs for repairs. It is important to remove any kind of clogging in the septic drainage before it aggravates any kind of issue.
The importance of preventive maintenance through septic pumping ensures that problems in the septic tank can be dealt with as soon as they surface. When you open your tank for septic pumping regularly, you can check for other problems as well. Ground water may also be polluted by coming in contact with the septic tank wastes.
- You can install electronic monitors for checking scum and sludge levels of the septic tank so that you are informed well in advance about the septic maintenance.
- The preventive maintenance of the septic tank by regular pumping increases the durability of the septic tank and keep other problems associated with septic tanks at bay.
There are many factors that influence the frequency of maintenance of septic tanks.
- Frequency of using laundry: If you are using laundry services frequently, more water will go into the septic tank thereby increasing the frequency.
- Size of septic tanks and people in the house: The size of the septic tank must be large enough to handle the waste pressure of the number of people staying in the house. If there are more people, the amount of waste water will be naturally more. This will call for frequent septic pumping.
In summary, regular septic tank pumping is quite important as it can overflow and also damage the septic tank and sewer system. Apart from pumping, the tank must be inspected for other problems. If you need to have your septic tank pumped, cleaned, or inspected call Rooter-Man at 1-866-577-1221
A clogged drain can cause a lot of problems in the bathroom or kitchen. Once a drain is clogged the water is not able to pass through the pipes and stays in the sink, bathtub, or toilet. There are many reasons that drains become clogged but some of the main causes include: presence of debris, faulty pipes, and impurities in water that accumulate in pipes.
The main causes of clogged drains
- Foreign objects: If foreign objects pass through the drainage, it can obstruct the flow of the water and clog the drain. Some objects decompose on their own overtime, but if the objects are hair, or plastic materials, the debris will not get removed on its own.
- Heavy rains and storms: Due to heavy rain and storms, leaves, sticks, or other foreign objects can enter storm drain and clog it. In such events, you may need to have the storm drain cleaned using a high pressure water jet.
- Breaking of drainage pipes: If a drainage pipe is broken, it can also cause clogging as the broken pieces may block the flow of the water. Drainage pipes can break when they are old or incorrectly installed.
- Fault in pipe installation: When the pipes are installed incorrectly, they are more likely to cause obstruction in the flow of water. Plumbers who fit these pipes carelessly often end up installing the drainage pipes in the wrong way and cause breaking or collapse of drainage system.
- Water flow issues: Water flows due to gravity and cannot climb uphill unless a pump is used. If the flow of the water is weak due to a water pressure problem it causes accumulation of debris and clogging.
If you are dealing with a backed up sink, toilet, or bathtub call Rooter-Man today at (866) 577-1221 and we will come to the rescue!
Rooter-Man is happy to announce a new service location in Toronto, ON. The new franchise is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning company and is under the ownership of local residents Stuart McDowell and Stephen Brodar. Rooter-Man takes pride in providing the best customer service you will find in the industry. Whether you are in need of routine maintenance or you require emergency plumbing repairs, Rooter-Man of Toronto is there to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
“We are excited to have a new franchise open in the Greater Toronto area” said Donald MacDonald, CEO and founder of the Rooter-Man Franchise. “Stuart and Stephen have many years of experience in the industry and can help solve all your plumbing and drain cleaning needs!”
Rooter-Man provides an array of plumbing and drain cleaning services to homeowners, realtors, municipalities, and commercial/industrial complexes. The company was founded over 43 years ago by Donald MacDonald and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts. Rooter-Man is currently ranked the #1 plumbing franchise with nearly 450 service locations throughout North America. Each Rooter-Man location is locally owned and operated, and has been carefully awarded the right to provide service under the Rooter-Man brand name.
For more information on Rooter-Man of Toronto contact Stuart McDowell or Stephen Brodar at (416) 703-5060 or visit http://rooterman.com/toronto
Rooter-Man, a national plumbing and drain cleaning franchise, has been ranked the #1 Plumbing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for the 12th consecutive year! Among the top franchises, Rooter-Man was ranked #94 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 36th Annual Franchise 500. Entrepreneur Magazine determines a franchise rank by their cumulative scores in financial strength, stability, number of franchises, growth rate, years of operation, start-up costs, and company-provided financing.
“We are once again honored for being recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 national plumbing franchise. As always, our Rooter-Man franchisees and our employees deserve most of the credit for this accomplishment” said founder and CEO Donald MacDonald. “We have seen a lot of growth over the last year, with over 15 new locations opening, and many exisiting franchisee’s expanding their service area” Donald stated. “We are excited for the new year and new franchisee’s to join our Rooter-Man Family”
Rooter-Man provides an array of plumbing and drain cleaning services to homeowners, realtors, municipalities, and commercial/industrial complexes. The company was founded over 44 years ago by Donald MacDonald and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts. Rooter-Man is currently ranked the #1 plumbing franchise with nearly 450 service locations throughout North America. Each Rooter-Man location is locally owned and operated, and has been carefully awarded the right to provide service under the Rooter-Man brand name.
Rooter-Man wishes you a happy holiday season, and hopes that you have an amazing time with all the people in this world who really matter to you. A time for family, a time for celebration, and a time for being close to the people we cherish and care for, the holiday season is upon us and we sincerely hope that you get to enjoy this time in every single way that you wish.
The holiday season is especially busy for those of us who work in the plumbing industry. Calls from our customers go through the roof, and there are way too many people who end up blocking their plumbing or even damaging it. We always ask our customers to be careful during the holidays, since we do not want your experience to be marred on a joyous occasion.