Looking for sewer line repairs in Agoura Hills, CA? or new sewer line installation services? Rooter-Man provides all kinds of sewer line repair and replacement services. Rooter-Man has 50+ years of experience in the sewer industry. Our expert technicians and state-of-the-art equipment can solve any sewer line problems you may be experiencing in your home or your business. Sewer lines that are damaged or in bad condition can leak and cause soil contamination that is hazardous to the environment and your health!
For Sewer Line Repairs in Agoura Hills, CA Call (818) 450-5385
Common problems we encounter with sewer lines:
- Broken sewer lines due to frozen grounds, or earth shifting.
- Clogged sewer lines caused by foreign objects and grease buildup
- Pipe corrosion and oxidation
- Broken seals and leaking joints
- Tree root infiltration
Methods we can use for repairing and replacing sewer lines:
- Conventional method- repairs or replacement of sewer lines are traditionally completed by digging a trench to get to the damaged pipe. This involves the usage of a backhoe to dig the trench.
- Trenchless method- sewer line repairs in some cases can be completed without having to dig up trenches. Having to dig up a trench can wreck sidewalks, streets, trees, and cause a lot of other inconveniences. Trenchless sewer line repair services offered by Rooter-Man of Agoura Hills, CA can make use of state-of-the-art equipment that ensures less environmental damage. Experts say trenchless sewer line repairs are equally durable and can last anywhere from 20 to 50 years.
- Pipe bursting- pipe bursting is a newer method of sewer line replacement that involves using a hydraulic pipe bursting machine to pull a new pipe through the old one while fracturing the damaged pipe outward. The replacement pipe is pulled through access holes created where the damaged pipe starts and ends. This method is usually employed to minimize damage to the area where the damaged pipe is located such as underneath a home, building floor, driveways, roads, and parking lots.
- Pipe relining- pipe relining, also known as cured in place pipe, is a flexible tube coated with resin that is blown or pulled into the damaged sewer line pipe and then inflated. The resin hardens and creates a pipe within a pipe. Pipe relining will reduce your sewer line diameter by a quarter of an inch but this will not affect its capacity to move waste through it.
Thank you Rooter-Man, my toilet was totally backed up and solved the problem!Mrs. Somers
Great customer service all around! During these times I was not so excited to pumping my septic tank but the clean, careful and thought out work Sewer Man did was amazing. I have used their plumbing s...Sarah T. Thousand Oaks CA.
Whatever your sewer line need to be repaired or replaced, Rooter-Man of Agoura Hills, CA will get the job done using whatever method is best for your individual situation.
Some services are only offered at participating locations.