Looking for toilet repair services in Glenbrook, NV? Or new toilet installation services? Look no further because Rooter-Man provides a wide range of toilet repair and installation services. Toilets need to be maintained properly. They are one of the important plumbing fixtures in our plumbing systems. We tend to not think too much about our toilets until something happens and they are not working properly. If you are experiencing issues with your toilet in Glenbrook, NV, give us a call and we will quickly get the problem solved. Facing an emergency problem? Our technicians are available for emergency calls as well. With over 50+ years of customer satisfaction in plumbing industry, you can count on Rooter-Man to come to the rescue!
For Toilet Repair Services in Glenbrook, NV Call 530-542-9090
Common toilet problems we encounter
- Moaning noises- if you can hear moaning coming from the toilets, this is the sound a toilet makes when there is an increase in water pressure that causes a worn ball clock valve to shudder or shake slightly.
- Random or constant flushing- when toilets flush and start filling up on their own without any human involvement, this could be caused by one of two things: the refill tube is too long, or there is a poorly fitted or leaking flapper. Random or constant flushing translates to a higher monthly water bill.
- Compound flushing- there are times when you flush only once but the toilet flushes twice or even three times. This is usually caused by a high water level and can be remedied by adjusting the float control inside the tank.
- Sluggish flushes- this is when a toilet only flushes partially and could be caused by a low water level or a tightening of the chain that connects the flush handle and flapper valve.
- Base leaks- a leak near the base of the toilet or below the tank when the toilet is flushed likely means that the wax gasket between the drain pipe and the toilet needs to be changed.
My toilet is flushing again. Thanks for getting my main drain all cleaned out!Tim
Thank you for getting my drain pipes cleaned and installing a new toilet. Excellent work at good prices is hard to find these days. I will recommend your company.Jane
Rooter-Man of Glenbrook, NV has the most trusted plumbing professionals in the business. With over 50+ years of experience, you can rest assured that our expert technicians will come to the rescue and get your toilet problems fixed fast.
Some services are only offered at participating locations.