Pipes getting attacked by tree roots? Need tree root removal services in West Boothbay Harbor, ME? Rooter-Man specializes in tree root removal! We can get rid of those pesky tree roots. A lot of homeowners and businesses in West Boothbay Harbor, ME don't know that clogged or blocked drains can be caused by tree roots encroaching on drain pipes. Tree roots can damage septic tanks and drain fields too. Waste water is rich in plant nutrients such as phosphorus and that acts as a magnet to tree and shrub roots. Clogged drain pipes, leaking, or even cracked septic tanks due to tree roots is fairly common and no doubt causes a headache for property owners.
For Tree Root Removal in West Boothbay Harbor, ME Call 207-729-8494
How Rooter-Man can eliminate tree roots
- Video camera pipe inspection- Rooter-Man employs several methods to locate where the stubborn tree roots are and to determine the extent of the damage they have caused. Sometimes identifying pipe damage caused by tree roots can only be done with a video camera pipe inspection. After we find where the problem is and complete the necessary work needed to remove the tree roots, we will again use the video camera to verify the problem is gone for good!
- Drain snaking auger- tree roots can be removed from a drain pipe with the use of a drain snake that has a rotating auger connected to the end of the cable. The rotating auger slices the roots and opens up the drains to allow the water and waste to flow freely.
- Water jetting- another common method of removing tree roots from drain pipes is with the use of a high pressure water jetting system. The procedure involves blowing the tree roots out of the pipes by blasting the pipe with a high pressured water jet.
- Trench method- the traditional way of repairing damaged pipes is the trench method which involves digging a trench where the damaged pipes lie and then replacing the damaged pipes.
- Trenchless method- a more modern way to repair damaged pipe is the trenchless method. Using state-of-the-art equipment that will not create open trenches that destroys streets, sidewalks, parking lots and the like.
Josh did a really nice job! He was pleasant, friendly and explained everything that he did. We have had other companies in the past and Rooter Man and Josh are the best by far. Jane L. Thompson, MEReally nice job Rooter Man Maine
I had two kitchen sinks backing up and James R. came to fix the problem. James was excellent! He is a good worker, put in great effort and a real gentleman. I would allow him in my house anytime...Excellent Job Rooter-Man Southern Maine!
Rooter-Man of West Boothbay Harbor, ME has the expertise and equipment needed to perform everything that is required to get the roots out of your drain pipes and repair the damage they have caused.
Some services are only offered at participating locations.